Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just another day with the boys...

Well, when I picked the boys up today from daycare, I was informed that Zachary had had a rough day (I.e. not listening, rough housing, etc.) and Nicholas had done somewhat better today. Nicholas has been exerting his independence lately. Well after that, I got to have one of those great, "You need to listen and you shouldn't do this or that" talks. Oh the joy. Well after the talk, Zachary, Nicholas, and myself went to the Great Miami River which is not too far from our house and look at the low dam. Both Nicholas and Zachary had a great time watching the water go over the low dam and all of the debris that would get caught. I wish I would have had my camera to take pictures of their faces. So although it was a rough day in some ways, it ended with the boys listening more and enjoying the rolling waters. I will say that it was very relaxing with the wind blowing and the temperature not being too hot. Gotta love those boys and especially the one coming.

No comments: