Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kersplash.....

I'm not onery...I'm not going to push my brother...
Here mommy, have the shark..SPLASH...
Enjoying the pool...
My turn, no my turn...
Splash, Splash, SPLASH...
No, I get to fill the pool Nicholas.
Hurry up water, fill up so I can take a drink (Sadie)

Well after two days of pretty bad storms and some near Tornadoes, today had some pretty warm (hot and muggy)(90's and humid) weather for here so we decided to inflate the gator pool from the grandparents. According to the boy's the pool's name is actually "Tick Tock". Ok, a little trivia. Why would the boys name their gator pool "Tick Tock"? Hmm. I'm not going to give the answer just yet. For some this will be pretty easy. I await your answers. Both Zachary and Nicholas love this movie. Anyways, the boys really enjoyed the pool, although Nicholas was a little hesitant when he first got in since it was water from the tap. Pretty cold actually, but they warmed up to it. Brought back some mountain memories for Leanne, when she used to swim in frigid water at a pool where her family used to go camping. Don't worry, there was no hypothermia happening with the boys. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Pat Ramos said...

Ahhhh, how cute of a pool!!! Tick Tock, Peter Pan!!!!! That's why they named it Tick Tock!! They look like they are having so much fun and I would too if I had one! It's HOT and HUMID here too!! Yuck!
Grandma Ramos

Anonymous said...

Hey that's pretty cool...a slide for the both of them! Brrr...that sounds too cold for me. I can't stand to get in Nate's pool yet. haha.