Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ongoings....

No mommy, I wasn't in the pool.
Filling the pool
Mighty Zach and his faithful sidekick the Super Burrito...
Finally got them all to stay put.
What a cutie and yes my arm tastes wonderful!
Enjoying a breeze outside.
Such a good mommy.

Things have been pretty busy, but fun with 3 boys around now. So let me put this simply: SEND HELP!!!!!! Just kidding or am I???? It does keep things hopping around here and always lively. Zachary and Nicholas are ofcourse going through transitions that include "wonderful" behaviors at home and daycare, but today was a good day. They are all good boys and I can't imagine a time before them. I love my boys. Here are some new pictures of Lucas, Zachary, and Nicholas. Enjoy......

3 comments:

Pat Ramos said...

Thanks, He's gotten so BIG!!!! They are all sooo cute! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the photos...especially the one of Zachary and his sidekick "Super Burrito". haha! Lucas looks more alert...he'll soon be trying to keep up with his brothers. Wish we could be there.

Auntie Perla said...

Hi Terry,

Finally, I got to see pictures of your family!

Someday, we hope to meet all of them. Haven't seen you since you were your sons' age...You are only 3 yrs older than your cousin, A.J. my oldest!

Here is my email:pjc.1@earthlink.net

Keep in touch!

Love,
Auntie Perla and family