Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I know...I know...I know it has been a long time...

I spy....WATER....(but not to get in.)
Like my hat?
I spy...a bobcat...I think...
See the hair is above my eyes now. The process of the cut was quite an adventure, but we got it done.
Those big eyes.
Don't look into the light ...
I know, i'm going bald.
Still not sure what to think about this place.

Here are some long awaited updated pictures of Lucas and the rest of the clan. Lucas is showing signs of male pattern baldness, but it does seem to be growing back in some spots. Last night, he only woke up once at 1am and then didn't wake up until 6:45am. So needless to say that is a good thing. Now we just have to get Zachary and Nicholas to sleep in their beds through the night. They seem to be having some issues lately, but you know what, even with all of the craziness, life is pretty good and the boys are doing well. (That was one long run on sentence.)

1 comment:

Pat Ramos said...

I think Grandma could do a better job in cutting Nicholas hair!!