Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life...Hey it is what it is...

It is amazing to me how sweet the boys can be and then at the blink of any eye...Boom, the screams, cries, hits and kicks. Hey, I must say Zachary and Nicholas are all boy and they know it. I think, no I know that their cuteness has let them get away with some things in the past and even now. Not that I am biased, but they are pretty cute. I was readin an article the other day which had the verse that said,(paraphrase) The rod and reproof are good for wisdom but a child left to his own is a shame to his mother. Just made me think, how much and how important it is to spend the time with each of the boys, even or especially during those times when they are more difficult to be around. I'm in no way a philosopher (Just ask Leanne) but I have noticed that the more time I spend with them, the less issues there are and when they are having more trouble is when they are just trying to get my attention. I guess this parenting thing is more than just spreading the seed, adding water, and watch them grow. Just kidding. I know that they are well worth my time. Just pray for me and Leanne's sanity and to be able spend enough of the quality time we need to to help raise these kiddos the way we should. Watching Zachary and Nicholas really does affirm that God has a sense of humor and prayers do come true when people said they hope I have children that were like me when I was a child. Don't know what they mean, I was a great kid. See I haven't lost my sense of humor yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, bro. Tonight we had a meeting at the church and we left Nate w/ 2 other toddlers to play in the office. I heard one of the kids saying "No Nate!" so I went in there to see what was up. Nate looked at me with a big smile and then I saw some of the church's mail around his feet, torn to shreds! He had pulled it off the desk and looked so happy and cute, but I still had to get on to him. ha!