Tuesday, May 6, 2008

You might be a hick if....

I will admit that I might be able to answer the question above due to the fact that today, I just almost, yes almost, finished taking down some Christmas lights. The kicker was that what prompted me was I didn't want to have to replace a tree we have that seemed to be having some stress due to all the strands of lights I had on the tree. There were quite a few on it, but hey it did look pretty cool when it was lit. They were all solid small green lights. Hopefully I will be able to completely finish the job before it is time to put them back up. I was getting some honks and comments from drivers going by. The benefits of living on a corner lot. Hopefully, I will set an example for some of the other houses not too far from mine that are in the town next to us called Hamilton, or more affectionately known as "Hamiltucky". Everyone can come to their own conclusions of what kind of folk live in the Hamilton. Disclaimer: We have some wonderful friends that live in Hamilton that defy the mold, but one of them does have the nickname Bubba.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we still have Christmas lights up too. Doh!